Deacon Al Balestracci , '80

Details of recent deaths including wake, funeral, and burial details go here.
Charlie Cornell
Site Admin

Deacon Al Balestracci , '80

Post by Charlie Cornell » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:38 am

I am sorry to inform you that Deacon Al Balestracci passed away on July 29, 2020. Deacon Al was ordained in 1980 and just celebrated 40 years of ordained ministry. He was assigned to Saint Theresa of Lisieux Parish, North Reading, MA upon ordination and served there faithfully until his passing.

Here is a link to Deacon Al’s obituary: http://www.croswellfuneralhome.com/deac ... lestracci/

When I have an address to send consolations I will pass that along to you.

Due to the restrictions on public worship in light of COVID-19, attendance will be limited to Deacon Al’s family, the staff at St. Theresa’s Parish in North Reading, and a limited number of deacons. On behalf of Bishop Mark O’Connell, pastor of St. Theresa’s parish where Deacon Al served and North Regional Bishop, I will be sending out an invitation to the deacons of the North Region inviting them to the funeral along with instructions on how to pre-register for the funeral mass.

Please join me and the diaconate community in praying for the repose of Deacon Al’s soul and the consolation of all those who mourn his passing, especially his immediate, extended, and parish families.

In Christ’s peace,

Chris

Deacon Christopher Connelly
Director, Office of the Permanent Diaconate
Archdiocese of Boston
66 Brooks Drive
Braintree, MA 02184